Sunday, November 4, 2012

Children Everywhere!!!!!!!


Oh goodness! I cannot tell you just how excited I am to have today, and this weekend over. I have seen more children then I know what to do with. I saw 5 children today alone and I've got to say, I'm getting pretty good at it. I hope without this children's health fair going on that we will soon again eat lunch. The children that I saw today were more like 2 1B's and 3 1A's. My problem area is really the lower linguals. I think they intimidate me. Usually, this is where I spend my most time. I have been working on doing what I can and think is good until I get a scale check and it all goes down the drain because I missed one on every tooth. This next week, I'm going to try to figure out a system to getting them clean and fast. Today was my second day using my loupes and I have got to say, I LOVE THEM! How did I work without them?! The teeth are so little when I'm not looking through them. Also, they help me a lot with my adaptation around the tooth, who would've thought? It was overall a stressful, bitter- sweet day. I am excited to see new adult patients.
 
ps. If our quads start to count for 'real' clinic, I will be covered in children up to my eyes! I will have seen enough for myself, my peer pal, and her peer pal. It has been a crazy couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment