Monday, February 27, 2012

Patient Cancel

My pt cancelled on me today. Lame I know!
This was a very stressful thing to happen.
Good thing I have awesome family who will step up when I need them too! :)
My cousin Adam came back in to let me finish him up.
I honestly had no clue what I was doing.
[[I couldn't remember how to scale!]]

The instructor was very helpful and 're-taught' me how.
I finished Adam just in time for him to leave at 1045.
That wasn't the hard part.
We have to have all our paper work in by 11.
[[Yes, only 15 minutes to write up everything, less if you get your pt out late]]
This may sound like a lot of time, but it really flew by!
I was late with my paper work, but the instructor wasn't too worried about it.
[[after all, we are just learing and getting a hold of how things work]]

Overall, it was a very nice day. A big change from the last week where I felt like I was going to break down in tears at any moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment