Monday, February 27, 2012

ANOTHER CANCEL?!?!?!?

RIGHT?! Can you believe someone would cancel again on me this week?
[[I understand that you have other things to do, but we have been planning on this since December and you knew what you were getting yourself into]]

That being said, I am sooooo happy that my family lives close!

I would be lost without them!

Crazy Crazy Day!

I had my neice Kaitlyn come in and cleaned her teeth.
[[she is 3]] [[and the cutest thing you've ever seen]]

She was soooo good and sat in my chair the whole time!
I didn't know what to expect with a child. It was nice to do everything and then get a Scale Check all at once.
[[No OD Check Necessary!]]
I like children. Kaitlyn was in and out and she even took 2 BWX.
[[I had to re-take one because she moved on me, but she held really still for the second one.]]

After Kaitlyn, I had Ashley come back to finish her up. She only had one quad left
[[I know! She had to come back 3 times!!!! LAAAMMMMEEEE]]

I just wasn't fast enough the first two times. :\

Oh well, this was good to have a busy day.

Long story short, I finished Ashley and Kaitlyn up in one day!
[[however stressful the day was, I was very  happy to have this done]]

I also had my polishing PE done. It's going to be stressful trying to get all these done, you definitely have to plan for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment