Monday, February 27, 2012

Family, Family!

I am soooo lucky to have my family living close by so I can practice on them!

My brother came in and kept joking about how he can bite really hard!
[[ I just reminded him that I will have very sharp objects in my hand and he better be careful]]

I was not expecting to take a full mouth x-ray on him, but it happened. Honest, it did!

He was the perfect canidate for us to take a look-see at his entire mouth
[[which looked good, and I had to tell him that, :\ it just hurt my pride a little]]
ha ha

I had a really hard time actually taking a FMX on an actual person. Dex is all that I knew.
It is a little harder on a person because you are forced to move quickly and find the different angles by yourself. No more lolly gagging around and taking 500 on one Dex anymore. :\

Good News! I only had to retake 2 out of 20 so yay! AAAANNNNDDDDD I got all the way through OHI!!!! WHOO WHOO!!!! it would seem like I'm getting faster. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment