Thursday, April 12, 2012

CLASS 4!!!

This is it! I found someone to qualify for my class 3 requirement! :)

[[you can use higher classes for lower classes, just not the other way around]]

It took me an hour to finish his health history. My brain hurt the rest of the day.

He is 82 and a sweetheart! He speaks spanish, and I don't. So that was a problem.
Good thing his wife came with him and could translate for me. :)
She was also very nice.

He kept falling asleep in the chair, so I take that as a compliment. :)

His tongue and lip are very strong so I had a hard time seeing what I was doing or keeping my mirror in the right spot. :/

I only finished OD the first day. This leaves all 4 quads left. I am hoping I can finish him in only one more appointment so he doesn't have to keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment